We are a small, experienced team that shares the knowledge on how to create and develop amazing things. Our strength is our people - a team of amazingly talented individuals who rise to any challenges.
Our developers are like no others. Highly intelligent, creative and results-driven with strong technical skills. We work like we want to - in a fun, energetic and fast-paced way. Being professional in getting things done and still being passionate and having fun.
Write us, call us, join us and let's make some startups grow!
How can you grow with us?
- You can work on various projects for clients of different backgrounds, both business and consumer-targeted;
- We’re probably one of the only companies where you can work on legal tech, companion apps for hardware, education, fintechs and solutions for managing vessels. And that’s only a small part of what we do.
- You’ll gain wide experience in a multitude of industries and in various methods of work, both for exciting startups and established enterprises.
- You will be working with bigger apps and systems. You will build websites for the apps you've already designed yourself.
- Our fast-paced work environment guarantees rapid development of your skills;
- You will own your work and decide on the project’s direction.
- Creating astonishing and engaging user interfaces;
- Owning the overall end-to-end process of user experience creation working with clients;
- Conducting Design Sprints and custom workshops with clients with the goal for reaching the best design possible;
- Coach, mentor and support the UX/UI team;
- Envisioning and creating flawless experiences, intuitive interfaces and engaging interactions for multiple platforms (web and mobile).
- Minimum 2 years of professional UX/UI experience;
- Marvellous UX and UI portfolio presenting your process and track of thought;
- Highly developed skills in prototyping & design using Sketch, Adobe or any other tool - use what you wish to - we want to see a great result!
- Strong collaboration, communication, and organisation skills - we’re a team and we want you to be a part of it!
- Experience with planning and facilitating custom workshops tailored to the client’s needs;
- At least B2 in English - we work internationally, so that’s a must.
- Passion for usability, emerging technologies, new interaction models, product design and startups!
- Experience in user research, research planning and consulting;
- Experience in motion, illustration and icon design is a huge plus.
- Fun, energetic, start-up environment always eager to search for new initiatives either to work or have some fun!
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely from time to time;
- Best coffee in town, fruits, and snacks - if you haven’t had coffee with tonic then it’s worth trying!
- Best equipment (we work on MacBooks);
- Private healthcare and multisport card possibilities.