We are a small, experienced team that shares the knowledge on how to create and develop amazing things. Our strength is our people - a team of amazingly talented individuals who rise to any challenges.
Our developers are like no others. Highly intelligent, creative and results-driven with strong technical skills. We work like we want to - in a fun, energetic and fast-paced way. Being professional in getting things done and still being passionate and having fun.
Write us, call us, join us and let's make some startups grow!
How can you grow with us?
- As a product manager, you will work on various MVPs - we create startups so you will be able to create a few products within a year!
- You can work on various projects for clients of different backgrounds, both business and consumer-targeted;
- We’re probably one of the only companies where you can work on legal tech, companion apps for hardware, education, fintechs and solutions for managing vessels. And that’s only a small part of what we do;
- You’ll gain wide experience in a multitude of industries and in various methods of work, both for exciting startups and established enterprises;
- You will be working with bigger apps and systems. If you’ll be building websites, they’ll be for apps that you’ve already delivered;
- Our fast-paced work environment guarantees the rapid development of your skills;
- You will own your work and decide on the project’s direction.
- Managing the project’s execution (product delivery) to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope;
- Working with startups (clients) on growing execution projects - scalability, development management, tools selection and advising on the best possible solution;
- Developing or updating project plans for IT projects including such information as: project objectives, technologies, systems, information specifications, schedules, funding, and staffing;
- Monitoring or tracking project milestones and deliverables;
- Conferring with project personnel to identify and resolve problems;
- Managing development and UX project teams;
- Coaching, management, and training of our Product Management team.
- Minimum 5 years of product management experience in the IT industry - we want you to be our mentor;
- Documented experience in and understanding of Agile and Scrum methodologies - we work Agile and we need you to keep it and develop it with us!
- Knowledge of project management tools (e.g. Jira) - just to have it all clear and visual;
- Knowledge of Startup Business Lifecycle, Startups idea and evolution - that’s just what we do!
- Ability to influence UX design creatively - simplify and innovate;
- At least a Bachelor's degree (preferably in Informatics, Project Management or Business);
- At least C1 in English - we work internationally, so that’s a must.
- Any additional language at level B2 or higher;
- PMP, P2M, PMI-ACP, AgilePM or other;
- Interest in new technologies, startups, and development.
- Competitive salary based upon experience;
- Fun, energetic, start-up environment always eager to search for new initiatives;
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely from time to time;
- Best coffee in town, fruits, and snacks;
- Best devices (we work on MacBooks);
- Private health care and multisport card possibilities.