We are all about supercharging tech-based businesses. But make no mistake - software development is just a part of what we do at Startup House. Our mission is to deliver all-around support for startups at all stages of development.
Our HR Team is expanding and looking for fresh blood - we’re currently looking for an experienced IT Recruiter, who will find outstanding candidates and help us grow.
Write to us, call us, join us and let's make some startups grow!
How can you grow with us?
- You will work directly with our HR Manager as a part of a great in-house team, which will give you a real impact on how the company is growing;
- You will have the chance to recruit internal candidates for Startup House, both for technical (Developers, QA, Design) and business-oriented (PM, Sales) roles;
- You won’t hear that we’re “the leader in our industry’, “we’ve got a great and talented young team of professionals” or any of that great corporate language (even if that’s true);
- You will be trained to master your skills in the most rapidly growing industry - IT and startups, what’s more exciting than that?
- Still not entirely convinced? Take a look here.
- Managing end-to-end recruitment process through different sources and at all stages (sourcing, screening, face to face interviews) for open positions;
- Creating and posting attractive recruitment ads;
- Developing a quality relationship with all recruited candidates and follow-up the process of integration in the company;
- Participating in the creation of the best recruitment practices in the IT recruiting industry :)
- Assisting the HR department with all daily activities.
PLN 4,500 - 7,000 + VAT (B2B)
Warsaw HQ office
Looks like we’re a
That’s a good start!
You’re already at
We should definitely talk about your new job!
You’re already at
It seems we’re a perfect match 😍
What are you waiting for?
to speak about your ideas, concepts, and constructive feedback to work on them, to make them happen.
between messy startup and red tape corporation, between getting things done and chill out, between work and life.
so you can try to keep fit or just feel better having it!
access to specialists, generalists and more.
sometimes tough, sometimes rough, sometimes great — here you have it all!
just keep up with your team meetings and the rest is flexible.
Goodies in kitchen
some fruits, some healthy sweets, some beers, some ice creams.
get inspired and helped by our leadership team.
refer a friend and get not only a great companion to work with, but also a small bonus.
once a week on Friday and once every 3 months there’s a Startup House Day with everyone!
best device? We can argue, yet those are best for us!
you don’t like this perk? Let us talk about it!
Hi! We’d like to get to know you better and tell you more about Startup House. We will also answer all of the questions you have for us.
For some of the positions (mostly in development and design), you’ll then get the chance to show off your practical skills.
HR or Tech interview
It seems like you might be who we’re looking for! Let’s discuss the more technical parts of your future job.
You’re doing great! One final step. Meet Alex, our CEO!
Congrats! You’ve passed the entire recruitment process. We’re glad to have you on board :) See you Monday!
Any other questions?
Let's talk about your idea – fill out the form on the right and we'll get back to you shortly. We can't wait to start working with you! Let's talk about your idea – fill out the form below and we'll get back to you shortly. We can't wait to start working with you!
Or drop us a line at email@example.com
the eagle has landed!
We’ll reply as soon as possible.
Meanwhile, take a look at our recent works