We are a small, experienced team that shares the knowledge on how to create and develop amazing things. Our strength is our people - a team of amazingly talented individuals who rise to any challenges.
Our developers are like no others. Highly intelligent, creative and results-driven with strong technical skills. We work like we want to - in a fun, energetic and fast-paced way. Being professional in getting things done and still being passionate and having fun.
Write us, call us, join us and let's make some startups grow!
How can you grow with us?
- You will learn how to:
- select the correct technology solution for a client's problem,
- build scalable applications,
- set up deployment on multiple different platforms based on application requirements,
- ... and much more!
- You can work on various projects for clients of different backgrounds, both business and consumer-targeted;
- We’re probably one of the only companies where you can work on legal tech, companion apps for hardware, education, fintechs and solutions for managing vessels. And that’s only a small part of what we do;
- You’ll gain wide experience in a multitude of industries and in various methods of work, both for exciting startups and established enterprises;
- You will be working with bigger apps and systems;
- You will own your work and decide on the project’s direction.
- You can write detailed application tests;
- You know how to take full advantage of Rails framework;
- You know how to write efficient code;
- You know how to explore the code, find logical errors, pay attention to unconsidered issues and edge-cases;
- You have some commercial experience with frontend technologies;
- Your focus is clean code.
- At least B2 in English - we work internationally, so that’s a must;
- Strong collaboration, communication, and organization skills - we’re a team and we want you to be a part of it!
- Ability and will to share your knowledge with more junior members of the team;
- Proactive attitude towards implementing changes;
- Attention to detail.
- Passion for new technologies and startups!
- Pet projects, presence in the Ruby community and passion, passion, passion!
- Any other programming languages and frameworks.
- Independence of work - you decide on technologies within the project;
- Fun, energetic, start-up environment always eager to search for new initiatives either to work or have some fun!
- Veeeery flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely;
- Best coffee in town, fruits, and snacks - if you haven’t had coffee with tonic then it’s worth trying!
- Best equipment (we work on MacBooks);
- Private healthcare and Multisport card possibilities.