We are small, experienced team who is sharing our knowledge to grow and create amazing things. We believe that our strength is a group of talented people who take the challenge and are committed to doing great work.
Our development team is a group of highly intelligent and creative individuals with strong technical skills. We work in a fun, energetic, fast paced environment that is professional and focused on getting things done efficiently. Join us and become part of the best team in the universe!
How can you grow with us?
- We’re working on various project for clients of different backgrounds, both business and consumer-targeted;
- We’re probably one of the only companies in which you can work on legal tech, companion apps for hardware, education, fintechs and solutions for managing vessels. And that’s only a small part of what we’re doing;
- You’ll gain wide experience in multitude of industries and in various methods of work, both for exciting startups and established enterprises;
- You will be working with bigger apps and systems;
- Fast-paced work environment guarantees rapid development of your skills;
- You will own your work and decide on the project’s direction.
- You can write detailed application tests;
- You know how to take full advantage of Rails framework;
- You know how to select the correct technology solution for a client's problem;
- You know how to build scalable applications;
- You know how to write efficient code;
- You know how to explore the code, find logical errors, pay attention to unconsidered issues and edge-cases;
- You know how to set up deployment on multiple different platforms based on application requirements;
- You have some commercial experience with frontend technologies;
- Your focus is clean code.
- At least B2 in English - we work internationally;
- Strong collaboration, communication, and organisation skills - we’re a team and we want you to be a part of it!
- Ability and will to share your knowledge with more junior members of the team;
- Proactive attitude towards implementing changes;
- Attention to detail.
- Exhibit passion for new technologies and startups!
- Pet projects, presence in Ruby community, passion, passion, passion!
- Any other programming languages and frameworks.
- Independency of work - you decide on technologies within the project;
- Fun, energetic, start-up environment always eager to search for new initiatives either to work or have some fun!
- Veeeery flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely;
- Best coffee in town, fruits, and snacks - if you haven’t drunk coffee with tonic then it’s worth trying!
- Best equipment (we work on MacBooks);
- Private healthcare and Multisport card possibilities.