QA Automation Engineer
We are all about supercharging tech-based businesses. But make no mistake – software development is just a part of what we do at Startup House. Our mission is to deliver all-around support for startups at all stages of development.
Our Quality Assurance Team is growing and looking for fresh blood – we’re currently looking for an experienced QA Automation Engineer who will help us deliver the best quality code and build amazing products.
Write to us, call us, join us and let's make some startups grow!
How can you grow with us?
- We build MVPs for startups, so you will be a part of a team delivering a few projects (software products built from scratch) within a year!
- The next product you’ll help create could be either an ingenious IoT mobile app for kids in Norway, an innovative LegalTech solution or a HealthTech platform that helps fight the pandemic in Nigeria... or something just as exciting!
- You’ll gain wide experience in a multitude of industries and in various methods of work, both for exciting startups and established enterprises like Siemens or Toyota,
- Our fast-paced work environment guarantees rapid development of your skills,
- You'll be part of one of the best Development teams (in 2020 we were named a Top Developer by Clutch)!
- You will own your work and decide on the project’s direction.
- Making sure that our products reach the highest of their quality both on technical and business aspects,
- Designing test plans, scenarios, scripts, or procedures to find as many bugs as possible,
- Documenting software defects, using a bug tracking system, and reporting defects to software developers,
- Executing manual tests and advocating product quality,
- Designing and implementing automated E2E tests in Cypress and Playwright frameworks,
- Participating in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems,
- Sharing ideas on how to improve the app and the testing process.
QA Automation Engineer
PLN 11,000 – 15,000 + VAT (B2B)
Warsaw HQ office/remote
3+ years of experience in Quality Assurance and manual web application testing,
1+ year of experience in commercial automation testing in any modern JS framework.
Using all the tools needed (and ideas for new ones) to improve the efficiency of testing,
Knowledge of the best QA practices (ISTQB fundamentals or more),
Solid understanding of testing methods and techniques in Agile, you can be the one to improve the process at our company,
Knowledge of REST API,
Knowledge of best practices in terms of automation (Git, page object pattern, integration with CI, etc.)
Very good communication, documentation, and problem-solving skills,
Critical Thinking – you need to be brave enough to tell developers that they did something wrong and communicative enough to tell them that in a good manner,
Really high attention to detail and precision,
Ability to solve complex problems,
B2+ in English – we work internationally, so that’s a must.
Experience in testing GraphQL API,
Interest in good design principles.
Looks like we’re a
That’s a good start!
You’re already at
We should definitely talk about your new job!
You’re already at
It seems we’re a perfect match 😍
What are you waiting for?
to speak about your ideas, concepts, and constructive feedback to work on them, to make them happen.
between messy startup and red tape corporation, between getting things done and chill out, between work and life.
so you can try to keep fit or just feel better having it!
access to specialists, generalists and more.
sometimes tough, sometimes rough, sometimes great — here you have it all!
just keep up with your team meetings and the rest is flexible.
Goodies in kitchen
some fruits, some healthy sweets, some beers, some ice creams.
get inspired and helped by our leadership team.
refer a friend and get not only a great companion to work with, but also a small bonus.
once a week on Friday and once every 3 months there’s a Startup House Day with everyone!
best device? We can argue, yet those are best for us!
you don’t like this perk? Let us talk about it!
Hi! We’d like to get to know you better and tell you more about Startup House. We will also answer all of the questions you have for us.
For some of the positions (mostly in development and design), you’ll then get the chance to show off your practical skills.
HR or Tech interview
It seems like you might be who we’re looking for! Let’s discuss the more technical parts of your future job.
You’re doing great! One final step. Meet Alex, our CEO!
Congrats! You’ve passed the entire recruitment process. We’re glad to have you on board :) See you Monday!
Any other questions?
Should I join your company?
What about working remotely?
Of course, you can choose to work remotely as a Developer. However, you’re always welcome at our Warsaw office to work with the whole team! Designers, QAs, PMs, Sales and the back office work from our HQ and have options for remote work!
What is the coding task?
The task requires writing a micro application — it is not a purely algorithmic task, but a real application, where we check coding skills. It is then evaluated by our development team, after which we send you feedback.
What does the company structure look like?
We have 8 teams: Development, QA, Project Management, Design, Marketing, Finance, Business Development, HR.
How is the architecture defined on a project?
We work on projects with the client on a partnership basis — our team advises clients on how the application should be developed. Senior Developers deal with project estimation.
Will I be working directly with the client?
Depending on the project, our developers participate in standups, reviews and calls, while Project Managers are responsible for direct contact with our clients.
Let's talk about your idea – fill out the form on the right and we'll get back to you shortly. We can't wait to start working with you! Let's talk about your idea – fill out the form below and we'll get back to you shortly. We can't wait to start working with you!
Or drop us a line at email@example.com
the eagle has landed!
We’ll reply as soon as possible.
Meanwhile, take a look at our recent works: