What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When do we collect information?
How do we use your information?
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries).
Do we use 'cookies'?
We use them to:
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
- Understand and save user's preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled. It will affect the user's experience that makes your site experience more efficient and may not function properly.
However, you will still be able to place orders.
Do we use Google?
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add-on.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify you via email
- Within 1 business day
- Within 1 business day
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
General information clause on the processing of personal data
- SDH Labs Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw at Al. Jerozolimskie 81 Street, 02-001 is the Administrator of your personal data.
- The legal basis for the processing of your data is the legal obligation of the Data Administrator to obtain data at the stage of recruitment and your consent.
- Your personal data is processed solely for the purposes of recruitment to the position applied for and to take the necessary steps for the purposes of the recruitment process.
- Providing personal data in the application form is not obligatory, but it will facilitate contact with your person and efficient recruitment process.
- This consent does not release the employer from his obligations resulting from generally applicable legal regulations concerning the protection of processed data and its legal processing;
- On the basis of this consent, the employer may not process the above data in a way that violates your good name or personal rights, as well as in the scope and purpose other than those indicated above.
- Based on your personal data, the Administrator will not make any automated decisions towards you, including those resulting from profiling.
- As an administrator, we will process your data in order to carry out the recruitment process for the position declared in the recruitment form. On the basis of your consent (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR):
- You have the right at any time to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data, but the withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was carried out on the basis of your consent prior to the withdrawal.
- You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data. We will no longer process your data for these purposes unless we can demonstrate that we have valid legitimate grounds overriding your interests, rights and freedoms in relation to your data, or that your data is necessary for us to be able to determine, pursue or defend any claim, if necessary.
- Your personal data resulting from your CV and cover letter will be processed for the period in which claims related to the recruitment process may appear, i.e. for 3 years from the end of the recruitment process, i.e. from the date of sending your application.
- Our processors, e.g. law firms, IT companies, may also have access to your data.
- In accordance with the GDPR, you are entitled to:
- the right to access their data and to receive a copy of it;
- the right to rectify (correct) their data;
- the right to erasure of data, limitations of data processing;
- the right to object to the processing of data;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.